More than 850 women responded to our Cannabis and Female Orgasm Research Online Survey Study and we are now conducting interviews to complete the study. Thank you to all who participated! The results will be available early next year.
- Cannabis for Treatment of Human Sexuality – with a Focus on Treating Female Orgasmic Disorder, 2022 Cannabis Research Conference, August, 2022.
- Three theories explore why women who use cannabis regularly are twice as likely to orgasm, Cannabis Clinical Outcomes Research Conference, May, 2022.
- Four theories support a hypothesis that cannabis may be a treatment for female orgasmic disorder, World Conference for Sexual Medicine Conference, November, 2021 also published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, May, 1, 2002
- Cannabis, female orgasm, and female orgasmic disorder: Comprehensive Literature Review, Cannabis Clinical Outcomes Research Conference, April, 2021
- Can cannabis be a treatment for female orgasmic disorder? Cannabis Clinical Outcomes Research Conference, April, 2021
The Orgasm Project is committed to conducting research to identify scientifically proven pathways to female orgasm,
particularly for women who have difficulty orgasming or who have not yet orgasmed.