More than 1,000 women responded to our IRB-approved observational study conducted between March and November, 2022, that evaluated cannabis use before partnered sex and women with and without orgasm difficulty. The results were presented at the Cannabis Clinical Outcomes Research Conference in Orlando, Florida, on May, 18, 2023. The abstract titled, Assessment of cannabis use before partnered sex on women who report orgasm difficulty can be found by clicking on this link.
- Cannabis for Treatment of Human Sexuality – with a Focus on Treating Female Orgasmic Disorder, 2022 Cannabis Research Conference, August, 2022.
- Three theories explore why women who use cannabis regularly are twice as likely to orgasm, Cannabis Clinical Outcomes Research Conference, May, 2022.
- Four theories support a hypothesis that cannabis may be a treatment for female orgasmic disorder, World Conference for Sexual Medicine Conference, November, 2021 also published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, May, 1, 2002
- Cannabis, female orgasm, and female orgasmic disorder: Comprehensive Literature Review, Cannabis Clinical Outcomes Research Conference, April, 2021
- Can cannabis be a treatment for female orgasmic disorder? Cannabis Clinical Outcomes Research Conference, April, 2021
The Female Orgasm Research Institute is committed to conducting research to identify scientifically proven pathways to female orgasm, as more than 40% of women report orgasm difficulty world-wide.